Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy Website
The confidentiality policy implemented by the company NATIC Technologies Dakar Senegal is accessible from the page https://natictechnologies.com/en/confidentialite-et-conditions (hereinafter the "Site").
NATIC Technologies protects the privacy of Internet users visiting its Site in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended by Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 (hereinafter the "Data Protection Act") and general data protection regulation n ° 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR"). .
- the categories of Personal Data concerned and the methods of collection, processing and storage of Your Personal Data;
- how NATIC Technologies uses Your Personal Data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients of Your Personal Data;
- the measures taken by NATIC Technologies to ensure the protection of Your Personal Data collected in connection with the use of the Site;
- as well as Your rights and obligations as well as those of NATIC Technologies under the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
The terms defined below will have the following meaning, whether used in the singular or plural:
- "Personal Data" means with regard to article 4 of the GDPR "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as" data subject "); is deemed to be an "identifiable natural person" a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity; ”. In particular, Personal Data includes data allowing the identification of Users. We inform you for information that the electronic identification data allowing you to identify yourself or the pages consulted on the Site during your browsing are generally insufficient in themselves to identify you by name.
- "Commercial partners" means the partners of NATIC Technologies. These are the following companies:
- "Applicable Regulations" means all of the existing and future regulations and standards that are applicable to Users and the Site and in particular the legislation and regulations concerning the protection of Personal Data, including the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
- "Data controller" means NATIC Technologies when it determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- "Site": designates the site or sites with the following URL address: https://natictechnologies.com
- "Terminal" means the various media through which the Site will be accessible. Terminals include smartphones, tablets, microcomputers via the Internet (PC or Apple) and any object connected / connectable to another object as well as to the Internet.
- "You", "Your", "Your", "User (s)" means any person accessing the Site (for example visitors) and whose Personal Data may be collected during their visit to the Site.
Methods of collecting Personal Data
NATIC Technologies collects Your Personal Data directly or indirectly, including:
- through Your Terminal (in particular: cookies, connection data);
- via the Site's data collection forms such as in particular the section [Contact us - NATIC E-Business “Registration”];
- during navigation on the pages of the Site.
When consulting the Site, information relating to Your navigation may be recorded in "cookie" files installed on your Terminal.
A cookie is a file installed on Your Terminal by the server of the website visited, which records information relating to navigation on a website. These data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the said website and are also intended to allow various traffic measurements.
These cookies are placed when You browse our Site, either directly by us or by some of our Business Partners. (See setting your cookies in point 3.5 Your choices regarding cookies).
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
However, we inform you that if You share the use of Your Terminal with other people, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements received correspond to Your own use and not to that of another User : You will have to make the necessary settings to refuse the installation of tracking cookies allowing You to offer this targeted advertising.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies which disappear as soon as you leave the site;
- permanent cookies which remain on your terminal until the expiration of their lifespan or until you delete them using the functionalities of your browser.
You are informed that, during your visits to the Site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
1.2 Cookies issued via the Site
The cookies that we issue in Your Terminal allow us to recognize Your browser when You connect to the Site.
1.3 Cookies issued by third parties via the Site
1.3.1 Improvement of the user-friendliness and interactivity of the site
We may include on the Site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our Site with other people or to make known to these other people Your consultation or Your opinion concerning content from our Site . This is particularly the case for the "Share" and "Like" buttons from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify You using this button, even if You did not use this button during Your consultation of our Site. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our Site, simply because Your account with the social network concerned was activated on Your Terminal (open session) during Your navigation on our Site.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to Your browsing on our Site and associated with the Personal Data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to become aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information that they can collect using these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow You to exercise Your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up Your user accounts for each of these networks.
1.4 "Flash" © cookies from "Adobe Flash Player" ™
"Adobe Flash Player" ™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash (and similar applications) remembers the settings, preferences and use of this content using technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ manages this information and Your choices via a different interface from that provided by Your browser software. Insofar as Your Terminal is likely to view content developed with the Flash language, we invite You to access Your Flash cookie management tools, directly from the site http://www.adobe.com/fr/
1.5 Your choices regarding cookies
The registration of a cookie remains subject to Your will. You therefore have the possibility of configuring Your browser software so that you can object, totally or partially (in particular depending on the issuer) to the recording of "cookies". The configuration also offers You the possibility of accepting or refusing cookies on an ad hoc basis, before saving them in Your Terminal.
If most browsers are set to default and accept the installation of cookies, You have the option of choosing to accept all cookies, to reject them systematically or to choose the ones You accept according to their issuer. You can also regularly delete cookies from Your Terminal via Your browser.
You can thus choose to express at any time and modify Your wishes in terms of cookies, by operating as follows:
- For Chrome: click on the menu then on "Settings" and display the advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on "Content settings" and under "Cookies". Select the desired level.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Choose the "Tool" menu then "Options", click on the "Privacy" icon, locate the "Retention rules" menu and select the "Use personalized settings for history" option. Select the desired level.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 and above: choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options", click on the "Confidentiality" tab. Select the desired level using the cursor.
- For Opera 6.0 and beyond: in the main menu, select "Settings", click on "Privacy & security" in the sidebar and under "Cookies" select the options that suit you.
- For Safari: in the Safari menu choose "Preferences"> "Security" or "Confidentiality" and select the options that suit You.
Do not forget to configure all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
Refer to the "Cookies Banner" document for information on cookie information banners.
2. Purposes of the processing of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data carried out by NATIC Technologies through the Site has the following specific purposes (hereinafter the "Purposes"):
- deal with Your questions or requests for information or any other request (ex: recruitment, quotes, complaints);
- Inform you about the products;
- Inform you about events;
- Offer to participate in surveys;
- Allow you to follow the Site and its news (RSS feed).
The information essential for NATIC Technologies to fulfill the purposes described above is indicated by an asterisk (*) in the various pages of the Site. In the absence of information on the fields identified by an asterisk (*), You may be refused access to all or part of the services and functionalities of the Site and Your requests may not be taken into account.
The other information is optional and allows us to know You better and improve our communications and services to You. The information collected by NATIC Technologies includes Your name, first name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
3. Duration of storage of Personal Data
In order to comply with the regulations in force, the Personal Data collected is kept for a fixed period. The information retention period must be proportional to the Purposes described above.
Thus, Your Personal Data:
- electronic identification: are kept for twenty-five (25) months from their collection;
- relating to cookies are kept for a period of thirteen (13) months from their collection;
The Personal Data collected is deleted following the occurrence of one of the following events:
expiration of the shelf life;
deletion of the Site by NATIC Technologies for any reason whatsoever.
4. Recipients of Personal Data
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and in accordance with the Purposes, the Personal Data may be transmitted to:
- Commercial Partners ;
- NATIC Technologies departments and / or departments concerned;
5. Sharing and disclosure of Personal Data
NATIC Technologies only transmits Your Personal Data to a third party in the following cases:
- You have given your prior and express agreement to share this information (for example for a special promotional event);
- NATIC Technologies receives the request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
6. Personal Data transmitted by the User without solicitation from NATIC Technologies
NATIC Technologies asks you not to transmit content that is not requested by a questionnaire or any other collection form, such as commercial information, advertisements, personal creations, ideas, concepts, etc.
When You voluntarily provide Personal Data concerning You, in particular when it comes to multimedia content (photographs, videos etc.), You agree to communicate accurate information and without prejudice to the interests or rights of third.
7. Security measures
NATIC Technologies makes every effort to protect Your Personal Data against damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction and has an IT security policy describing the security means and rules applicable in compliance with the recommendations ANSSI and ISO 27002.
Procedures for the physical and electronic backup of Personal Data collected on the Site are implemented, in accordance with the Senegalese legislation in force relating to the protection of Personal Data.
NATIC Technologies employees who, by virtue of their position, would have access to Your Personal Data undertake to maintain the utmost confidentiality in this regard.
However, NATIC Technologies does not control all the risks linked to the functioning of the Internet and draws your attention to the existence of possible risks in terms of occasional loss of data or breach of the confidentiality of data transiting via the Internet. The information offered on the Site may be interrupted in cases of force majeure or beyond the control of NATIC Technologies or facts not under the responsibility of NATIC Technologies.
8. Accuracy of the Personal Data collected
You declare that you are fully aware of the importance of the accuracy of the Personal Data concerning You and that are entered through the Site.
Also You agree to provide only accurate Personal Data for the duration of the use of the Site by updating it immediately if one or more of this Personal Data were / were to change during said period of use of the Site.
9. Your rights of access to Your Personal Data collected
In accordance with the provisions of article 13 of the GDPR, You have a general right of access, rectification and erasure of your Personal Data processed by NATIC Technologies.
You can exercise it by sending Your request by email or by mail to the contact details below, specifying Your request and attaching proof of identity:
Sicap Liberté 6 on the JVC roundabout side - Dakar Senegal
Phone: (+221) 776900001
You have a right to limit the processing relating to Your Personal Data as well as a right to object to Your Personal data being processed for legitimate reasons (with the exception of prospecting for which You can object without legitimate reasons).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In addition, You have a right to the portability of Your Personal data, which allows you to:
- recover data concerning You
Transfer your Personal Data to a new organization; either on your own initiative or directly by NATIC Technologies, if this direct transfer is technically possible, in accordance with article 20.2 of the GDPR.
10. Use of data in the event of a change in control of the company
Personal Data collected by NATIC Technologies could be transferred to third parties in the context of a change of control of the company, an acquisition, a collective procedure or a sale of assets of the company.
11. Personal Data Policy relating to minors
The Site is not intended to address a minor audience. However, access to the Site is not reserved for adults because it does not contain content prohibited for minors under the age of eighteen (18).
The forms and questionnaires of the Site are not intended to collect information on minors. If information was collected on a minor via the Site, the legal representative of the minor would be able to contact the NATIC Technologies communications department to rectify, modify or delete this information (see Article "Right of access, modification, rectification and deletion ”).
Furthermore, NATIC Technologies cannot be held responsible in the event:
(i) the voluntary or involuntary use of all or part of Your Personal Data by a third party;
(ii) in the event that the Personal Data is incorrect or that it is not updated by You;
14. Questions / Contact
16. Applicable law and competent courts
IN CASES WHERE A RULE OF PUBLIC POLICY OF SENEGAL LAW ALLOCATES EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER TRIBUNAL, IN WHICH CASE THE TRIBUNAL COMPETENT WILL BE AS DESIGNATED.